Tuesday 11 November 2014

Shadow Army


Lashkar al-Zil or Shadow Army




These are Elhiem figures of al-Qaeda's Shadow Army. Though active in Afghanistan and Pakistan, I intend to use them for Iraq. They will represent either 'normal' insurgents or foreign fighters such as Chechen's relevant for game set in places like Fallujah.

I must admit I do like these figures, Matt at Elhiem has done a cracking job. More are now available and I will be adding them to the collection.

If you want to know more about the Shadow Army the following links may help;



That's it for now more to follow.....    


6 comments:

  1. Great painting and basing Mark, on some lovely sculpts. I will be buying a few insurgents from Empress Miniatures on Sunday at Warfare as getting back into the modern stuff again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Pat. Every so often I find myself browsing the Empress moderns and temptation builds. They do have some very nice figures. Enjoy the day, not going this year.

      Delete
  2. These are tremendous Mark, really spot on. I love what you've done on them, they have a sinister look to them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Michael. They certainly do have a sinister appearance.

    ReplyDelete