Wednesday 11 September 2013

German Artillery Crew and Grenadiers

Completed a few figures for the German defenders of Brecourt Manor.

Artillery Crew


Grenadiers


The artillery crew are Warlord and the grenadiers are Artizan. I used different colours for the gun crew uniform, more as an experiment. The grenadiers are all painted in pretty much the same uniform colour scheme.

I intend to post up progress on painting these figures by having what will really amount to a photo diary. More for my benefit so I will have an idea how long it takes to paint them all. So apologies in advance for some future boring posts.

Thats it for now more to follow.

1 comment:

  1. They look excellent. The progresss pictures won't be boring but interesting I would say. Look forward to it.

    ReplyDelete