Tuesday 24 January 2012

Whats in store for 2012?

Well despite the world going to end in December, that still leaves about 10 months of painting time. My priority for this year is to build up my terrain collection, either buy it or make it. Plus paint as much as I can. I've already decided that I'm going to limit myself to one main period which will be 28mm WW2. Inbetween adding to the fallshirmjager and US Paras and vehicles, I'm going to add in some more Apaches and increase the number of completed F&I war figures. I'm not planning on starting any new projects this year (yer' right)(well maybe one, ssshhh don't tell the wife or I'll be in trouble again for spending more money on toy soldiers).

Now I've just seen this on dampfpanzerwagon and I think I'll sign up to the PLEDGE. Will I do it? Will I paint between 5 to 10 models ( a tank must count as at least 5 figures) a month? Will anyone care? Will I care? Damn right I will. Enough talk time to crack on!

No comments:

Post a Comment